AOS Practice offers specialized advice and related services in the planning, structuring, and execution of diverse and complex commercial and corporate transactions for both privately and publicly held entities in the industrial, banking, insurance, hospitality, construction, healthcare, telecommunications, and ISP sectors. We can assist clients in navigating safely through:-
- The requirements needed to set up the different investment fund vehicles like corporation, partnership, joint venture, foundations or trust etc
- The requirements to set up the investment fund, including the drafting of the memorandum and articles of association or such other constitutive documents;• the preparation of the offering memorandum and the material contracts of the investment fund.
- We advise on ongoing regulatory requirements for investment funds and the parties related to an investment fund as well as in respect of the ongoing regulatory requirements for public companies, broker-dealers and securities investment advisors.
- Advising on the regulation of the financial services industry.
- Drafting of company’s Article of Association.
- Drafting application and written evidence in miscellaneous matters where a company or its members can apply to the court under the Companies and Allied Matters Act.